Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Recipe for Roasted Cauliflower with Red Bell Pepper, Green Olives, and Pine Nuts (Christmas Caulifiower)

Technically this Christmas Cauliflower is probably a side dish, but I ate a big bowl of it for lunch!

(For Phase One Fridays I feature Phase One Recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites, and this delicious cauliflower side dish is not only festive from the red and green colors, but it's a delicious combination of flavors.)

When I made this cauliflower I ate a big bowl of it for lunch, and I first posted it as a Meatless Monday dish.  But if you don't care about that, this would make a perfect festive side dish for any kind of holiday meal.  And with the red and green colors and all the flavors going on here from red bell peppers, green olives, pine nuts, and capers, this is cauliflower at its finest, which is why I think it deserves the title of Christmas Cauliflower!

Click to continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment