Wednesday, October 30, 2013

#shayeveryday2013 Week 50!

Day 344: The kids' school was closed due to snow and ice...but we were ready to get out of the house!  My littles and I headed to Target for some Christmas shopping!


Day 345: I love my little dancer :)


Day 346: The kids had their Christmas program at school.  Precious.  Absolutely precious!


Day 347: Night 2 of Christmas Journey...my sweet little villager.


Day 348: We had the best Saturday!  My kids' favorite part of their trip to the mall...balloon characters :).


Day 349: I love my girl.


Day 350: I love my boy.

Week 50 has come and gone!  Can you believe it's almost 2014?!?!

Have a happy Thursday!!

Keep up with me every day on Instagram @mixandmatchmama or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here
Find me on Instagram here.

And today on my foodie blog...I'm sharing my favorite Christmas dessert recipes!  They're all simple, festive and delicious!





No comments:

Post a Comment