Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My little reindeer

On Saturday, Kensington had her first dance recital.  It was so special!!  I danced for 15 years (from 3 to 18), so recitals are pretty familiar to my parents and me.  However, I think we all agreed that this recital was our very favorite!  For their holiday show, Kensington's class tap danced to Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.


We had to wake up early on Saturday morning for dress rehearsals.  I love my little curly hair twin :).


After the recital on Saturday night, Andrew had flowers for Kensington.  We were so proud of her!


Papa Jay and Lovie know all about this recital thing.  They suffered through enjoyed dozens over the years.


Believe it or not...my mom took 11 family photos and this was the best one.  I love my little crew :).

After the recital, we let Kensington pick her restaurant of choice...and she picked Mexican food (we were all thrilled!).  This was so much fun!  I can't wait until both of my girls are in a recital together.  I have a feeling Ashby London might be quite the little dancer too :).

Don't forget to check out Meal Planning Monday today!  Only two days until Christmas!

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!


No comments:

Post a Comment