Monday, October 28, 2013

Five Delicious Recipes for Black-Eyed Peas for Good Luck in the New Year!

Five Delicious Recipes for Black-Eyed Peas for Good Luck in the New Year
Eat some black-eyed peas on New Year's Day, and I promise you'll have good luck in the new year!

I'm a complete believer that you should celebrate New Year's Eve or New Year's Day by eating something with black-eyed peas!   I learned about this tradition in the early days of my blog, and the black-eyed peas have certainly brought me good luck.  I love the flavor of this humble little ingredient, and I've had fun experimenting with it.  Here are five of my very favorite black-eyed pea recipes to celebrate New Year's, and I truly hope they will bring you some good luck.  (Check after the photos for links to some other places to find fun recipe ideas with black-eyed peas.)

Click to continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment