Saturday, October 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Smith William!


Tomorrow, my sweet Smith turns four!  How can that be?!?!  He's my baby!

We just love you Smith so much!  You are so sweet, so funny, so wise beyond your years and so full of life!  I never knew I needed a boy until I had you.  You made me a boy mom and I love that!

Happy birthday Smith!


















We love you Smith!  We can't wait to spend your birthday with you tomorrow!!

Here are some facts about Smith William:
1. He loves to sleep
2. His favorite drink is milk
3. His best friend is Nixon
4. He love, love, loves the color orange
5. He really loves super heroes and has just discovered Ninja Turtles
6. He will do anything to get Kensington's attention
7. He loves the Yankees (I'm praying God will show him the light and change his heart about that)
8. He asks a lot of really deep questions (I think he'll have that engineer brain like his dad, granddad and Uncle Jonathan)
9. He loves riding his (orange) bike
10. He's such a snuggler and will sit still in our laps 
11. He loves pizza and will eat more than me!
12. His favorite movie is Home Alone

XOXO

******************************************

Don't forget, Gap is having their huge MLK sale right now!  Click here for the details!

This was me yesterday...I should totally be hired for Gap ads.  I don't even realize how much of their stuff I layer on until I sit down to tell you what I'm wearing!  Click on the name for the direct link: Sweater, Tank, Jeans, Scarf (like product because the original is sold out).

And if you've been looking for my smoothie recipes...they are up today!  Click here.


And the winners of my book giveaway are...

Jaclyn G. won the Beth Moore book and Taylor (who's a Southern Belle) won the Priscilla Shirer book!

Congratulations ladies!  Please email me at mixandmatchmama@yahoo.com to claim your prize!

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment