Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fifty Two Shades of Shay: A child is born


My Fifty Two Shades of Shay series is all about sharing different shades of my life.  What I like to wear, where I like to go, how I organize, how I entertain and so on.  The number one shade in my life is the shade of Christ.  

Today is the day that we celebrate the birth of our Savior.  The one who was born to die.  The one who was nailed to a cross only to raise from the dead three days later.  The one who saves us.

If you don't know Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, if you don't know the peace, hope, joy and love that comes from having a personal relationship with Him, I invite you to email me.  I would love to offer you some words of encouragement and send you a Bible and devotional.

On this Christmas Day, my prayer is that you too know the love that comes from Christ.

Merry Christmas to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment