Monday, October 28, 2013

#shayeveryday2013 Week 52!!

Day 358: Christmas Eve!


Day 359: Merry Christmas from the Shulls!


Day 360: Nothing like loading up the morning after Christmas and driving 6 hours to Missouri!  Road trip!


Day 361: The best day spent on the couch in our jammies...with Legos.  I love this boy so much :).


Day 362: Shopping with my man XOXO


Day 363: Packed up all of the Christmas decor...this is my most prized possession.  Sheaffer had a friend paint them for us with our kiddos' foot prints.  I love those little feet so much.


Day 364: I spent this day doing my very favorite thing...hanging out with these two.  I just love my babies so much!


Day 365: Happy New Year's Eve to you!!!


I did it!  I successfully took one picture a day...every day...for an entire year!  I had so much fun documenting my life this way!  I will be doing another chapter this year with #shayeveryday2014 on Instagram!  Keep up with me every day (and see other random pics of my life too!) @mixandmatchmama!

Thank you so much for being a part of Shay Every Day...you make my days so special!

And I'm gearing up for Winter on my foodie blog.  Click here to see.

And don't forget, tomorrow is Pin-spired!

No comments:

Post a Comment