Tuesday, October 29, 2013

#shayeveryday2013 Week 51


Day 351: Happy Tuesday!


Day 352: I took Kensington to the store and Andrew took Smith to another store...we each let them pick out one gift for their sibling and then met up at Starbucks to exchange presents. My kids love this tradition!  They just hugged each other when they opened the gifts!  My favorite part was how thoughtful they each were about choosing the perfect gift for each other.  They know each other so well :).


Day 353: We went to dinner and downtown Frisco with the Slaughter family.  We love these sweet friends like family.


Day 354: Shull family dinner!  The perfect Friday night!


Day 355: Kensington's first recital!  Such a sweet little reindeer!


Day 356: Two girls who love red :).  


Day 357: On Christmas Eve Eve, we decorated our gingerbread house.  These are my people :).

I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas yesterday!!

Keep up with me every day on Instagram @mixandmatchmama or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here
Find me on Instagram here.


No comments:

Post a Comment