Friday, October 25, 2013

#shayeveryday2014 Week 3

Hello!  Hello!  If you have been contemplating all of the goodies I showed you from Gap on Tuesday...the store is now 40% off today!  Happy Shopping!

Day 15: Us


Day 16: Two tall blondes.  Only I'm not really tall.  Or blonde.


Day 17: Yay for Friday!




Day 19: What?  You don't wake up with two Hulks and a robot?  We did!


Day 20: It's Monday and we have an incredibly crazy week!  However, these two are pretty chill about everything... :)

Day 21: Somewhere on the other side of the world, there is a little girl who has no idea that her parents ran around like crazy on this morning to get to their immigration appointment in Dallas.  She is already so loved, and we can't wait to bring her home.

You can keep up with me every day in 2014 on Instagram @mixandmatchmama or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here
Find me on Instagram here.


And some bonus pics for you...

On Friday (the day before Smith's birthday), we met up with Tab and his kiddos at Chuck E. Cheese for a little pre-party celebration.  Lucky Erika was out of town and missed the whole thing ;).

Just for the record, the very first words out of Tab's mouth were "Ebby Lee doesn't have a bow in her hair, but at least Bowen has shoes on.".  For a daddy with 3 kids and no mama for the weekend, I wasn't going to judge...Erika probably is but I am not!


B and I hung out all night!  I love borrowing someone else's baby for a few hours to get my baby fix!


Ebby Lee was a rock star with the basketball!


Like father, like son.  He loves to shoot things.


Nixon joined in!


I decided it was time to ride a roller coaster with Bowen.  This was us lying back on the roller coaster :).


Kensington rode next to us!  We had so much fun "riding".


Pizza and cake...perfection.


I gave Bowen pizza.  This was his first piece of the night.


And this was him with his fifth piece.  Yes.  His fifth.  And he's 14 months old.  He was happy, so I just kept feeding him.  This is what happens when you let me babysit :).


All 5 of the kids crammed in there picking out their awesome prizes (which probably cost us $4,389 in tokens!).

I'm so glad that Tab and his kiddos could come enjoy Chuck E. Cheese with us!

And I have two delicious recipes to share with you today!  First up...

 ...my Valentine's Day cupcakes!  These are so simple (just wait until you read the recipe!), so festive and so delicious!


And I'm also sharing my yummy homemade Spaghetti and Meat Sauce too...


You should make both recipes tonight...the pasta and the cupcakes :).

Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment