Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Little Things


Some little things lately...

Kensington thinks my blardigan is so soft and comfy that I found her sleeping in it.


They were watching an intense episode of Bubble Guppies together (about Pink Foot)...and look how they're both fretting the same way.  Sometimes, they're so much alike ;). 


Sponge Rollers...yes.


She was practicing her selfie :).


Andrew brought me home my favorite candy...love that man.


I love Sinatra and standards.  My favorite Sirius Channel is Siriusly Sinatra.


Yes, I'm kissing my Starbucks cup.  It's the little things...like some afternoon caffeine!


Rain boots for rainy days...


Snow!


This kid.


Snow Angels!

I love watching them play games together.  They were building a puzzle and taking turns putting the pieces together.


He looks pretty relaxed, doesn't he?  Car, check.  M&M cookie, check.  Mall with friends, check.  Relaxed, check.


I let her pick out her own outfit for dinner on Friday night.  I actually think she did a really good job.  She's already into mixing patterns like her mama ;).  (And she's holding up her "diamond" hair clip because when she took off her hat, she put it on her head...but for the picture, you couldn't see both...so she's modeling it too.)

Her new haircut :)


He was tired at Costco...so naturally, he found a new place to sleep...

...and then Andrew and I found him an even better spot for sleeping :).


And there's nothing like a hot dog at Costco with your Papa Jay :).


I'm always trying to stop and focus on the little things in my life...because at the end of the day, they're always my favorite things.

Speaking of little things, my friend Megan has teamed up to do a pre-sale of these super cute plush nativity scenes.  Aren't they adorable?!  I know it's only February but people...these will be gone when Christmas rolls around.  Click here to see all of them.

Don't forget, click here to check out my Meal Planning Mondays!  


Have a great day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment