Saturday, October 26, 2013

Happenings...

Here's what's been happening around our house...

...a lot of sweetness...

...and a lot of silliness...


...lots of Wellie time!  It's been raining a lot!


I had about 10 minutes of relaxation time during Kensington's dance class until...

...her class was dismissed so they could clean up the "yellow water".  Poor kid that had an accident.  And her poor mom too!

And thankfully, no one ever asks me to be a horse!


I love walking down the stairs and seeing my boy coloring. 


As I was going to bed the other night, I noticed that all of Kensington's blankets and her two favorite dolls were out in the hallway in a big pile.  Hmmmm...


And she was sound asleep in bed with just her robe covering her up.  Why? I have no clue.


Sometimes, you just need your mama to cover up.

Other happenings?


Nordstrom is having a huge coat sale!  This is the time to stock up on coats!!  Trust me, there is still plenty of time to wear them and next fall, you'll be so happy you did! Here are some of my faves right now...


This red peacoat (also available in black) is 40% off right now!

This camel wool peacoat (also available in black and red) is 50% off right now!


This down and feather coat (available in two other colors) is also 50% off right now!


And I'm pretty obsessed with this A-Line coat!  I love all 4 colors!  And it's 50% off right now!  Love, love, love!

Click here to see all of the Nordstrom coats that are on sale right now!

And I also found some great scarves that are all on sale right now...



I bought this cable knit scarf a few weeks ago...you won't believe the quality of it!  And it's only $11 now!  Hello?!?!

And this infinity scarf is under $10!  Plus, it comes in two other color patterns as well!


For other scarves on sale right now, click here!



And for those of you heading off for vacation (and I know there are many of you who are!), sandals are back at Nordstrom!  This has my toes yearning for sand!


Today on Every Day Cheer, I'm talking about Smith's Ski Lodge Birthday Party!  Remember that?  I loved that birthday theme, so I'm sharing the details today on EDC!



And I'm also sharing my Butterscotch Peach Cobbler recipe on my foodie blog today...

...Happy Wednesday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment