Sunday, November 3, 2013

Recipe for Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Avocados and Pecans

Roasted Brussels sprouts with avocado and pecans
Roasted Brussels sprouts are already amazing, and they get kicked up a notch with avocado and pecans!

For years I wasn't much of a brussels sprouts fan, and then I tried roasted brussels sprouts.   Roasting them gave the brussels sprouts an amazing nutty flavor (and the fact that the recipe had balsamic vinegar, parmesan, and pine nuts didn't hurt a bit.)  Since then I've made two more variations of roasted brussels sprouts, both equally delicious, so I probably didn't really need this recipe on the blog.  But when I spotted a recipe in Food and Wine that combined brussels sprouts, avocado, and pecans, I couldn't get that flavor combination out of my mind.  

Click to continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment