Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A little Saturday love...

I don't normally post on Saturday...but ladies...they have restocked the fringe scarf!  Hurry!  The last time I told you this (back in December), it sold out within a few hours.  

I also found some other cute scarves on sale (because that's what I do on Saturday mornings...I look for cheap scarves online...):

This scarf is 40% off and comes in two other fun colors.

This scarf is now under $15 and comes in two other colors.

And this light weight linen scarf comes in 20 colors!  That's right, 20.  This is the kind of scarf you'll wear Spring through Fall.

Don't forget, it's also shoe clearance time at Nordstrom.  Some shoes are 40% off and many are just flat out reduced.  And the best part...these aren't all winter shoes.  Many spring styles are on sale too.

Click here to see all of the women's shoes on sale and click here for the kids' shoes.

Happy Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment