Sunday, November 3, 2013

#shayeveryday2013 Week 47

Day 323: All of us were wishing you a Happy Tuesday! (They never go anywhere alone...little "friends" always come with us!)


Day 324: We spent a rare day at home in our pjs!  Kensington helped me whip up some pancakes for Mix and Match Mama...recipe to come...


Day 325: We loaded up for our road trip to K-State!


Day 326: Andrew and his babies on the K-State field :).


Day 327: The kids' first K-State game!  And they got to meet Willie the Wildcat!


Day 328: There's no place like home.  Me and my Peppermint Mocha Latte with Candy Cane Marshmallows (recipe on Mix and Match Mama TODAY!).


Day 329: I love spending the day with these two crazies :).


Keep up with me every day on Instagram @mixandmatchmama or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here
Find me on Instagram here.

Everyone stay warm today and be safe traveling!  I'm still blogging the rest of the week...check back every day for fun!

And starting Monday...prepare yourselves...it's going to be spectacular...


...we're talking E-P-I-C.  Us crazy gals started planning this in June...it's time girls.  Go ahead and get excited...

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment