Monday, November 4, 2013

#shayeveryday2013 Week 46 & The Mommy Box

Day 316: I decorated my house for Christmas.  My kiddos were so excited!!


Day 317: Two of my favorite things...my Gap Puffer Vest and a red cup from Starbucks.


Day 318: Oh the weather outside was frightful!  And we enjoyed every chilly minute of it!


Day 319: Me and my people (and a few princesses too...)


Day 320: Happy Birthday Uncle Seanie!  My little brother turned the big 3-0!


Day 321: After being gone all weekend, Andrew came home and headed straight to the park with these two.  They were so happy Daddy was home!


Day 322: I walked downstairs Monday morning and found this...that's the perfect way to start a Monday.

Keep up with me every day on Instagram @mixandmatchmama or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here
Find me on Instagram here.

And do you know what a Happy Mommy Box is????  It's this awesome new company my friend Mandy started!  I am always in awe of Mandy's creativity and energy...and this proves exactly why.


I was so excited to get my box this month!  It had some fun little things for me and the cutest little finger puppets for my kiddos...we had a blast going through it.  Go check out Mandy and the Happy Mommy Box here.  And also check out Mandy's family blog too, House of Rose (she has 3 little boys...so her blog is a lot of fun!).






Dinner tonight is a bowl of goodness...



Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment