Monday, November 4, 2013

#shayeveryday2013 Week #45

Day 309: I picked up Sheaffer and we headed to dinner with some of our very favorite people.  She only made me take 16 pictures before she approved this one. #shedeletesallofthem #isntshetheselfiequeen #shestrouble


Day 310: Baking up Christmas recipes with my two little chefs!  (To see what we're making all season long, make sure you check here.)


Day 311: Is it Friday yet?


Day 312: Spent the day at the mall with Kara and her two kiddos!  (It looks like we're about to pick out an engagement ring in this photo!)


Day 313: We spent the day in our little town.  I love that they walk down the street holding hands. XOXO


Day 314: We had some serious taste-testing going on!  These two are Mix and Match Mama experts!


Day 315: Grocery shopping on Monday with these cuties.  I just love them :).

And a few little bonus pics for you...

We are always baking in my house.  Always.


Three generations of royalty!  We were shopping at Sample House when Kensington brought mom and me some crowns...it didn't take much convincing for us to put them on :).  (And yes, those are the earrings I'm giving away!  Make sure you check out my Stella & Dot giveaway here!)

I walked into the play room and found this.  Seriously.  Should I be concerned?


Keep up with me every day on Instagram @mixandmatchmama or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here
Find me on Instagram here.

And in other fun news...



...my beautiful friend Trista has a new book coming out November 26 about having a grateful heart!  I am so passionate about finding gratitude in life.  I've even blogged about it before.  Click here to check out Trista's website and to pre-order your book!  As moms and busy women, we need to really make a conscious effort to find the gratitude in every day.  This would make a great Christmas gift for the women in your life!

And last but definitely not least, I'm linking up with my besties Andrea and Erika for this today...

So, what are some of my favorite things under $10???  Here you go...

1. Mariah Carey's OPI holiday nail polish!  They're such fun colors with a little sparkle...I love, love, love all of them!  I've bought Sleigh Ride for Two, My Favorite Ornament, Ski Slope Sweetie and Silent Stars Go By.  Don't judge.  That's only 4 out of 18...that's self-control!

2. I also love this LuLu lip gloss set!  You get all 4 for only $10!  Such a fun way to add a little sparkle into your holiday season!

3. I give all of the credit of this lip gloss to Sheaffer (let's face it...she gets credit for so much in my life!).  It's under $10 but if you buy 2, it's only $15.  Perfect for a stocking stuffer!  Click here to see the wide varieties of colors.

4. And as dorky as they are...I do love me a Christmas sock!  And these are only $6 a pair!  Read what it says about the sizing...it fits sizes 4 to 10.5...pretty much perfect for everyone.  I love, love, love these fun socks under my boots :).


5.  And I know this is over $10 (it's $22), I really couldn't resist showing you!  It's this cozy, warm infinity scarf that comes in 4 different color combinations.  Love. Love. Love.

And of course...there is dinner tonight...



...a yummy (and simple!) Beefy Cornbread Casserole!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment