Monday, November 4, 2013

My Little Turkeys

Happy Wednesday!

First things first...you people are as passionate about your Christmas movies as I am!  Geez!  The feedback you left on my post yesterday cracked me up!

Please let me clear...I in no way said that those were the only movies we watch during the holiday season...they are simply my top 10.  Yes, we watch Fred Claus, yes, we watch Family Stone, yes, we watch Four Christmases, yes, we watch Family Man and all of the other ones you commented on.  Trust me. We watch them all.  I just had to name my Top 10...and not all of them could be included :).

(But I absolutely love your passion!  This is why you're my people!)

If you missed that post...click here.




OK...on to today...we have had the best week around here.  My little turkeys are loving the colder weather and Christmas decorations (don't judge...we've been over this, I like to put my decorations out early).  Here's a peak at what we've been doing...

Well, that doesn't look safe.  I helped them off (after taking a pic of course!) and asked them to try not to do things that could potentially break their necks in the future.

I spent all day decorating the house for Christmas (which is a lot of work!) but then I saw this...and it made it all worthwhile.


My sweet girl napping :)


Smith is most likely getting his tonsils out next year and so, he's been pretty tonsil obsessed.  He asked me to take a picture of them.  Let's pretend we can see them, okay?


We ran into the Slaughter kids at the mall this week...Erika was out of town (in Hawaii, lucky girl!) and the first thing Ebby Lee said to me was, "don't tell my mom I'm not wearing a bow".  Sorry Ebby Lee...the picture was too cute not to post :).

The next day, I picked up Ebby Lee and we headed to Presley's 4th birthday party...let's all pretend Ebby Lee has a bow in her hair...

My dinner date and me :)


Kensington set up her own bakery!  She sold food to me all day long!  I loved visiting the Mix and Match Daughter's Bake Shop!


This is his "I'm done smiling and taking pictures" face.


I think this speaks for itself...


And this was our attempt of getting a cute pic of the kids in their Christmas pjs on their Christmas sheets...never easy.  


It's not too late to enter our contest!  $400 people!  Click here.

And we're getting crazy today on Mix and Match Mama...we're having breakfast for dinner!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment