Sunday, November 3, 2013

It's a Winning Friday!



What a fun Black Friday week we had!!  Today...the Shull fam has left the state of Texas.  Want to know what we're up to?  Then follow me on Instagram this weekend...if not, wait until Monday for a bunch of pictures!

Between now and the end of the year, we're going to have a good time over here!  Let me give you a rundown on what's coming up...


You better stick around...and invite your friends too.  We're going to have a fabulous holiday season!

 And in case you forgot...here are a few of my favorite things from my Black Friday post...

 The Gap Puffer...do you understand my love for this now?  The Puffer makes the perfect present!



The perfect red coat.  A colored coat really does just make everything pop!  Go ahead and wear those yoga pants to Walmart...just top it off with this red coat.

Hunter Wellington Rain Boots are great gifts to give multiple girls in your family.  If you have several daughters or granddaughters, buy them each their own pair in their own unique color.  Such a fun gift under the tree!

The Best Shirt EVER...seriously, if you're my one reader that doesn't have this shirt, you need to rectify that immediately.  I was once again bombarded with emails, comments, Face Book messages and Tweets about how this is the best shirt.  Ever.  In the world. Period.  And don't forget, they come in solid colors too.

To review everything else from my Black Friday post, click here!

Don't forget to check out Mix and Match Mama today for my King Ranch Casserole Recipe!

And you want to know who won the $400 Visa Gift Card???  Click here to see if it was you!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment