Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Every Day Cheer!


I am so honored to announce today that I am a contributor to the new lifestyle blog
Every Day Cheer!

Along with 7 other incredible blogging mamas, we will be sharing ideas, DIY, recipes, style, gift guides, printables and so much more every single day on our new blog.  Come check us out!  With the holidays approaching, we will have you covered from hosting to baking to crafts with your kids...everything you'll need will be in one place.

We are also covering all forms of social media too!  Make sure you follow Every Day Cheer on Pinterest, Face Book and Twitter!  I know you ladies are going to LOVE it!!

***************************************************************

And if you missed my special Sunday edition of Shopping with Sheaffer and Shay...you need to hurry fast and check it out!  I am taking advantage of this...
...Gap brand's HUGE sale and shopping looks that will be great gifts for the holidays season or great items for your closet.  Take a peak...

I mean, seriously, don't you want to know what this is about????

And this stuff too...


(And be fast!  This sale ends TOMORROW!)

Finally...

for your first week in November, I have your meals planned out!  
Click here!

Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment