Saturday, November 2, 2013

Kalyn's Top Ten Favorite Thanksgiving Recipes (and ten honorable mentions!)

My ten favorite Thanksgiving recipes
My ten favorite Thanksgiving recipes, plus ten honorable mentions!

(Updated 2013)  Thanksgiving is almost here, and it's time to narrow down your menu!  I love Thanksgiving, both the idea of giving thanks for our lives of abundance and also the wonderful food that's enjoyed on that day.   For the last nine Novembers now I've been testing recipes that might be good for Thanksgiving and adding them to my list of Thanksgiving Recipes if they make the cut!  My standards are pretty high about what shows up on the blog, so when I try to make a list of all-time favorites for Thanksgiving it's not easy to narrow it down to just the top ten favorites you see here.  In the end I couldn't pick just ten, so I had to include ten "honorable mentions" which are also great recipes.

Click to continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment