Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hurry fast! A HUGE Shopping with Sheaffer and Shay!


It's a special Sunday edition of Shopping with Sheaffer and Shay!

Why Sunday?  Because what I have to say will only last a few days.  On Tuesday, I went to Gap to make a return when I saw that my Gap store was upside down with boxes and new signs and displays.  I asked one of the employees what was going on and they said they were about to display all of their new winter line this weekend with a HUGE sale!  Well...being the Gap lover that I am, I asked if I could take a peak inside the boxes...and people...I was so excited with what I saw!!  I called Sheaffer and we planned an emergency Shopping with Sheaffer and Shay because you ladies need to take advantage of this online sale and all of this new goodness!

This offer ends on Tuesday!!!
Thank you Gap brand!

And look what else...




I shopped and received Gap cash back to spend between December 3 and December 8...just in time for the holidays!!

I truly did feel like I was shopping with you ladies :).  I kept thinking, "what would my girls like?".  That's the whole point of Shopping with Sheaffer and Shay...we shop together but we shop for things we think YOU would love!  You are real women...moms, students, working, stay at home, retired...real women.  And I like to show practical, affordable, comfy clothes for real women.  Let's go...


Oh.my.goodness.

I bought 4 of them.  I have no shame.  When I put it on, I thought to myself, "well, this is the shirt I'm going to wear every single day."  This is hands-down, without a doubt, the softest and best fitting Gap shirt I have ever purchased.  This shirt comes in several colors (and both petite and tall sizes) and I bought these three striped colors and then a grey solid (click here for the other solid colors).

Love, love, love!

(I'm wearing this tank underneath all of my looks today, these Gap jeans and my new favorite wedge booties.)


And then what did I go and do...I added the world's softest scarf to the shirt...


The softest scarf.  Ever.  I went ahead and did a little Christmas shopping for some girls in my life because...scarves are the PERFECT Christmas gift to give!!

Speaking of scarves...I got reallllly excited when I saw this one!  A few weeks ago, you ladies commented about how much you loved this one...

...that I wore to the pumpkin patch.  I told you girls that it was from Gap two years ago...and they've brought it back!  What are the odds?!?!

And it's not only in red...it's in 6 other colors too!  Two years later, and I'm still wearing mine all the time (along with my new favorite moto jacket)...


I have the blue plaid but Gap also makes grey plaid, pink and blue.  Love.

By the way...the shirt in that scarf picture is this one...

...I love the zipper on the shoulders :).


After the shirts...the best thing happened to me...




Yeah.  I bought the navy one.

I have approximately 4,962 long sleeve shirts in my closet.  And now, I have this awesome puffer vest to make them all a little more fun.  (And check out the price!  With the 35% off discount, it will be the cheapest outerwear you'll find all season!  Gifts for girls in your life????)

What will I wear under my awesome new puffer vest???  The supersoft Gap tee, of course!

Click here for the solid colors and click here for the stripes!

That same soft scarf looks good with the tee (even if the pic is upside down!).



And let's pause a quick moment show off exactly how awesome my booties are.  They are the most comfortable bootie I have in my closet.  Period.  I am so happy my mama bought them for me on my birthday.  If you bought the wedges that I went on and on about over the summer, you must buy these!  They are just as comfy...but in bootie form!  (And they also come in two other colors!)


I moved on from tees to sweaters...because nothing says cozy winter day like a knit sweater and cords.

Well...maybe adding a scarf on top says it more...

...with a fun hat...

...or two :).


The cozy knit sweater comes in 10 different colors!


And the cords come in 11 different colors!

I also really liked these two sweaters too...
This striped sweater (also in 5 other colors) with those legging cords again but this time, in a great wine color.

And this Cowlneck Sweater (in 7 colors) also looks great with those legging cords!


I love this moto jacket.  Look how polished it looks?  And timeless!

Love it.

And it comes in both tall or petite to fit every frame.  A moto jacket in a herringbone pattern...that is just so cool.




Because every holiday season, you need a good pair of pajamas :).

I just love shopping with YOU and Sheaffer!  I love you ladies so much and am truly thankful for all of you!




And come back tomorrow for more BIG news!  This is an exciting season ladies!!


XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment