Thursday, November 7, 2013

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween everyone!  I hope your day is filled with lots of pumpkins, laughter, good friends, great food, kids at your door wearing cute costumes and a bunch of candy. 

But before we get to Halloween things...


 THE RED SOX WON THE WORLD SERIES!!

Oh my gosh!  To say that I'm excited would be a HUGE understatement!  I am thrilled beyond words!   I have watched over 180 games this season...but last night's was my favorite :).  Now, I'm not sure why we're surprised they won?  How many times on this blog have I mentioned that my favorite number is 13 and good things always happen to me on the 13th?  Well, it only makes sense that the Red Sox would win the World Series in 2013...seriously, I should have realized this way back in April :).

So, Shay is really happy today for two reasons...first, the Sox won the World Series and second, it's Halloween :). 

We had a great Monday getting in the mood for Halloween...
First, Kensington wore her unicorn costume to gymnastics.  Nothing says tumbler like a unicorn.


On Monday afternoon, the kiddos and I walked to the park.  I love this kid :).


And then Monday night, we carved some jack-o-lanterns!  They were so excited!!  (I believe Kensington is protecting her pumpkin for crazy Smith!)


She did a great job drawing her own jack-o-lantern face!




Daddy helped Smith draw his.


And then we carved them up, put some candles inside and enjoyed the fruits of our labor.  This might have been the kids' favorite fall activity!  They were so proud!


Happy Halloween from our spooky house to yours!

Are you flipping out over needing a quick Halloween goody for today?  No worries!  I've got you covered...


Come check out my foodie blog today!
And don't forget tomorrow is Pin-spired!!  I can't wait to see your recreations!


And finally...

...I'll try and keep my Christmas cheer to a minimum until after Thanksgiving...but this is what I'll be thinking at 12:01 tonight.  Just sayin'...

Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment