Sunday, November 3, 2013

Emergency Post! I'm flipping out!

It's Sunday, we just drove home from Manhattan, Kansas, I have piles and piles of laundry to do, groceries to buy, kids to clean up but I can't focus because Sheaffer keeps calling me about the Gap sale going on right now.  People...you're going to FLIP!  


If you haven't started your Christmas shopping, now is the time!  Women's, Men's, Body, Kid's, Toddler, Baby...it's all on sale...and it's HUGE!

Plus, on top of the already reduced prices, you get an extra 20% off!



This shirt is on sale PLUS you get the extra 20% off and the solid colors are only $10!!!  Yes!

Click here to see all of Gap's fabulous tee's!  I am obsessed with them on a normal day...but today, I'm flipping out!


Outerwear...on sale!  Go!


Those cords I love...on sale!  Check out the wide variety of colors and styles too!   These wash and wear so well!

This sweater is now only $17.98!!  Yes!  (Paired with the cords!)

Click here to see all of the sweaters!  Plus, don't forget, everything is 20% off the sale price!

The softest scarf ever...only $10!!!  Perfect, perfect, perfect for Christmas gifts!  Eeeks!  I'm GIDDY!   



Go people!  Your Christmas shopping just got easier and so much less expensive!  Go right now!







No comments:

Post a Comment