Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sumac-Rubbed Salmon Roasted in Olive Oil

Sumac-Rubbed Salmon Roasted in Olive Oil
Sumac-Rubbed Salmon Roasted in Olive Oil is easy to make and loaded with flavor!

Possibly this will be the blog post that will get you to try the middle eastern spice called Sumac (soo-mack) and if so, you can thank me later for bringing this wonderful new flavor into your life.  I recently saw it mentioned in one of those magazine articles about new food trends for 2014, and I wondered what took them so long.  I've been using Sumac for years now in things like Fattoush, Mediterranean Salad Dressing, Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes, and Cauliflower Rice, and if you've been reading my blog for a while you've probably realized how much I love this flavor.  Sumac tastes a bit like lemon, which might be why the idea popped into my head to try it rubbed on salmon, and oh my, was that idea ever a winner!

Click to continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment