Saturday, October 19, 2013

#shayeveryday2014 Week 9

Hi!  It's been a fun (and crazy weather) week!  We had one day with a high of 75 and then 12 hours later, it was snowing.  That's Texas weather for you.  Happy March!

Day 57: See...everyone looks good in red Wellies :).


Day 58: Smith and Nixon's very first tee ball practice!  Erika and I are hoping to have years and years of this fun together!


Day 59: The life of a food blogger's children.  There are always spoons to be licked :).


Day 60: Our Saturday was very relaxing :)


Day 61: This is what my life has become...Rainbow Loom madness.  Thanks to lots of coffee, lots of You Tube videos and lots and lots of patience, I have figured it out.  The funny part is that I bought this for Kensington to do on her own while I get things done around the house...and it has ended up being a fun thing for us to do together.  We just sit there and work as a team.  I'm actually really blessed that we have this little awful annoying stupid complicated  fun craft to do together.


Day 62: It's 8:15 on a Monday morning and this guy isn't at work...why?  Because we had another ice/snow day!  Now...he did go to the gym at 5:00 a.m. (probably slid there in his car), went to Starbucks and got me a coffee and finally headed in at 9:30...he didn't just stay home all day...but we enjoyed our extra time with him :).


Day 63: Spring hair is in the air!!  I cut a few inches off :).

You can keep up with me every day in 2014 on Instagram @mixandmatchmama or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here
Find me on Instagram here.

And today on my foodie blog...

...a simple and very yummy version of Shepherd's Pie!   Don't worry...it's easy!!

And my friend Mandy is doing something awesome during the month of March...she's raising money for orphan care in Africa by learning how to play the guitar!  So fabulous!!  Click here to learn more about this great, great, great cause!


Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment