Thursday, October 17, 2013

#shayeveryday2014 Week 11

Day 71: I took Kensington to get manicures.  I just love that sweet hand.


Day 72: Our 10 Year Wedding Anniversary!  Click here to read the full post :).


Day 73: Friday!  We just love a Friday around here!


Day 74: I was shopping in an old consignment store on Saturday afternoon when I looked over and just watched my sweet dad and two kiddos.  Everyone happy and content looking at i-Phones ;).


Day 75: Kensington was asked to participate in all 3 services on Sunday at church.  She did so good!


Day 76: Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Day 77: The high on this day was 79...in my book, that means wedge season can officially begin.  Coincidentally, this was also the day I did my Shade of Shay on Wedges.  Click here to read it!  The wedges I'm wearing in the picture are from last season...but they're still in stock!  They are seriously the most comfortable wedge.  Ever.

You can keep up with me every day in 2014 on Instagram @mixandmatchmama or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here
Find me on Instagram here.

Today is the official first day of Spring!  I'm celebrating over at my foodie blog.



Happy Spring to YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment