Tuesday, October 15, 2013

April Pin-spired!


Happy Pin-spired to you!  Mel, Sheaffer and I love celebrating the beginning of the month with you!

Not only is it Pin-spired day...it is also my sweet husband's 33rd birthday!  


I just love this guy so much!!

Okay...enough birthday love...what are we going to do about April and getting dressed?  In the Dallas area, it's 40 degrees when we leave in the morning and 75 by 5:00 pm...that means, we dress in layers.

So for April, our motto is layering.

Repeat after me...layering.  This is how we're dressing for this crazy April weather...just like they tell us on Pinterest...

I love the pink gingham, pop of yellow and boyfriend jeans! 

I also love the layers because I can throw on my military jacket and be set for the morning and the peel it off as the day warms up.  A good boyfriend shirt can be worn with a sweater on top for winter or with the sleeves rolled up and paired with shorts for summer.  Boyfriend shirts are so versatile!  
You can find my leopard flats here.
You can find my jeans here.
You can find my tank here.
You can find a similar boyfriend shirt here.
You can find my military jacket here.

Speaking of my military jacket...I wore mine a few times this last month...
...it is the perfect layer for April weather.  It's light, it goes with everything and I've washed and dried it several times and it always comes out looking fabulous.  Love.

And isn't my neon scarf fun?!?  This one isn't in stock any longer but here are two other choices for you...
Neon Pink, Neon Yellow...perfect layers for April :).

And a few bonus things for your April...

#1
I'm in love with these fluid tanks!  They come in 13 different colors (I'm wearing the Red Tomato in a small).  I will be wearing these all spring and summer long!  Click here for the jeans, I'm wearing the regular length.


#2
I'm so in love with my Hemp Toms!  They're neutral and they're fabulous!


#3
I did my Shades of Shay yesterday on my love of the crossbody bag!  Click here to see it!


#4
Someone has a birthday on Saturday!!  Woohoo! 


#5
Sausage and Shells are for dinner tonight!  A yummy family meal that is on the table in minutes!

Thanks for linking up friends!

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here
Find me on Instagram here.




No comments:

Post a Comment