Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Great Wolf Lodge

Last week, when I was in Boston, Andrew took the kids to the Great Wolf Lodge for two nights.  I must stop here and say that Andrew truly is a fabulous father.  I won't gush much but seriously, skipping work for two days to take your 3 and 2 year olds to a hotel and water park...pretty awesome if you ask me.  He sent me some i-Phone pics as their little trip progressed, so now I'm sharing them with you.  (A few of them won't rotate correctly...I've now wasted 20 minutes trying to correct it...I'm done...just tilt your head when you look at them :)).


Apparently they did some "guy" shopping at Lowe's on their way out.  He did her hair himself.  I'm quite impressed.


Tilt your head...this is Smith sleeping on the way there in the car.  He has his "suit case" in his lap.


You can't go to the Great Wolf Lodge without wearing wolf ears.  I heard they wore these everywhere...even when he took them out to dinner at a restaurant.


Kensington posing next to some large animal-thing...Smith is most likely clinging to Andrew's leg.


Eating ice cream after their swim.


Both in their bunk beds inside their room.  I'm pretty sure this was their favorite part.

Ok...must gush one more minute...when I came home, I was prepared to do a ton of laundry but Andrew had not only washed and dried all of their clothes, he had put them up as well.  Yes, yes...he's a keeper.  Love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment