Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Disney World Day 2, Magic Kingdom

Day 2 is when the magic really began.  We got up early and headed to Magic Kingdom.

Daisy Duck was at the gate ready to greet us!  We waited in a little line and then Kensington got her turn to hug Miss Daisy.


We're here!  I'll never forget the look on Kensington's face when she saw the castle for the first time.  She was in total amazement.  In was one of the sweetest moments of my mommyhood so far.


We ate breakfast at Crystal Palace.  If you eat here, you get to meet all of the Winnie the Pooh characters.  (FYI: I was told by sweet friends to make our meal reservations 6 months in advance...I did and they were still hard to make!).  Smith is ready to meet the Pooh!


When did we grow up and get kids to take to Disney World???


Lovin' on Tigger








At least Andrew and I were looking at the camera...


Going through It's a Small World


Smith and I rode the tea cups all by ourselves.  Let me tell you...this boy is going to be my roller coaster boy.  He loved ALL of the rides.  He was so much fun!






With Papa Jay and Lovie (or Pa-Jay as Smith says)


While we rode the tea cups, Kensington waited in line for Alice.


So sweet!


Andrew and Dad took the kids on the race track.





Then the Shull 4 rode the Aladdin ride.








And this is what you look like after 14 hours at Magic Kingdom!  Yes...we showed up at 8:00 AM and stayed until after 10:00 because we watched the parade and fireworks.  We were wiped out! 

I didn't blog all of the pictures of the fun stuff we did that day...I spared you all...but let me say, we rode a ton of rides, ate a ton of food and loved every minute of it!

Click here for Day 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment