Thursday, January 9, 2014

Sexy and I know it



Every time the LMFAO song Sexy and I know it comes on, we tease my brother and tell him that's his song.  It's not...it couldn't be further from the truth.  Last night's episode cracked me up when Emily's friends begged demanded asked him to take his shirt off and do push ups.  He's not the kind of guy to just walk around showing people how hot he is.  Sean getting the rose on a group date involving kids was perfection as well.  He is great with kids!!  Three episodes in and he's making me super proud to be his sister.  The things he said about my parents were so very true...great examples of a wonderful marriage!   I love that Sean Lowe.  Next week...Bermuda and boats?  Hmmm...sounds dramatic, right?

As for the Team Sean bracelet on the beach...I guess Team Sean fans are everywhere :).

PS: I love Wet Paint's Top 10 quotes from last night.  Click here to read.  Hysterical!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment