Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Randoms

Here are some random pictures from my camera...
The other night when Ebby and Nixon came over, after bath time, I found the girls doing this in the play room.  Matching Disney jammies, sharing a blanket, matching cups.  Two peas in a pod!


Sweet girls!

I don't know about you but I've never seen Nixon Slaughter look more handsome.  Hmmm...I really enjoyed finding a t-shirt for him to wear out of Smith's closet after his bath.  Oddly enough, when his Daddy came to pick him up, he wasn't fond of that shirt.  Oh well.  I was just trying to show Nixon what the shirt of a team capable of winning a World Series looks like (ouch!).


I went to wake Kensington up from her nap last Friday (please don't hate me but yes, I almost always have to wake my kids up from their naps because they sleep so long.).  She was apparently sharing her pillow with her princess friends.


Today, the kids asked to watch Spirit (a cartoon movie about a horse).  I went to check on them and noticed they weren't the only ones watching the movie.


Some of their horse friends were watching too :).

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment