Thursday, January 9, 2014

Brooke gets married!!

On Saturday, May 26, my little cousin Brooke married her boyfriend of 10 years Austin Bennett.  (They were 12 when they started dating...isn't that sweet?!)  If you know my family, you know we like any reason to have a party (and cake), so this wedding has been a huge deal for us.  My grandparents have 4 grandkids and we are all 4 so close.  We're like siblings.  Now 3 out of the 4 are married...only one to go...
The morning before the wedding, Mom, Grandmother and I hosted the bridesmaids brunch at the Stoneleigh Hotel in Dallas.


Casey (Brandon's wife...who I love!!!), Mom and Me


Casey, Grandmother, Brooke and Me


That night, we had the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.  Me and Casey


Sean and Brandon


The day of the wedding!  The sweet flower girl Kensington!!


My mom did her hair...thank you Pinterest for ideas :).  That's all her hair...no hair piece.


Bridesmaid Mama (who needs to get dressed) and Flower Girl


The ceremony and reception were at The City Club in downtown Dallas.  Dad (who officiated), me and Sean.


Love him!


Love him too!


My kids danced and danced and danced.  They loved the reception!


Casey and Brandon


The 4 grandkids (and Austin)


I'm so proud of my sweet cousin Brooke! (Who now gets to be Brooke Bennett instead of Brooke Higginbotham...reason enough right there to marry the boy!)


Come on mom, let's dance.


I had 4 pieces.  Yes.  You read that correctly.


Trouble.  That's all I have to say.  These two are trouble.  Blue eyes, dimples...ladies, watch out.


The 4 Shulls danced the night away.

I didn't have any pictures from the ceremony because I was in the wedding.  However, my kids did so great!!  Smith was precious standing next to Papa Jay, the officiant, and Kensington was the sweetest little flower girl.  Such a blessed day for our family!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment