Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sean is on The Bachelorette!!




I am so excited!!  Today is the day, I can finally tell you that my little brother is a contestant on this season of The Bachelorette!!  ABC released the names and bios of all 25 contestants this afternoon, so now I can fill you in on a few little details myself.  (With more details to come as the season unfolds.)

Last September, Andrew and I were sitting at home watching our favorite TV show...The Bachelor...when Andrew just decided to turn Sean's application in.  Why not?  He's cute, single, 28, and a fabulous guy...the perfect contestant.  Little did we know the adventure we were sending him on.  After a couple of trips out to LA for auditions and such, Sean was picked to be one of the contestants.  We were even more excited when news spread that Emily Maynard would be the Bachelorette (Andrew and I loved her during Brad's season).  So...that's what we have so far.  This spring, Sean left us and set off on this crazy adventure.  I'm pretty sure this season will be fantastic...adorable Bachelorette plus my cutie brother...perfection :).

PS: This photo was in Us Weekly a few weeks ago.  Sean and Emily...they look pretty cute together, right?!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment