Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Kalyn's Picks: 20 Favorite Healthy Salads and Side Dishes for Outdoor Eating

20 Favorite Healthy Salads and Side Dishes for Outdoor Eating
Here are 20 Favorite Healthy Salads and Side Dishes for Outdoor Eating!

Are you the kind of cook who always makes your favorite recipe for a summer get-together, or do you like to try new things when you're taking something to a party?  For me, the answer is "It depends." Probably my father's favorite Shrimp and Macaroni Salad is the thing I've taken most often to Denny family get-togethers for quite a few years, but when I have new favorites on the blog I do like to try those out on the family as well.  If you're looking for a taste-tested salad or side dish to try out for the holiday weekend, here are twenty current favorites of mine.  And after I post this I'm going to take a few days off to spend time with my family, including taking some adorable kids to see Real Salt Lake play soccer tonight.  Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone!

Click to continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment