Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Recipe for Stir Fried Turkey (or chicken) with Sugar Snap Peas and Peppers (and Tips for Chinese Cooking)

Stir Fried Turkey (or chicken) with Sugar Snap Peas and Peppers
Stir-Fried Turkey (or chicken) with Sugar Snap Peas and Peppers, or use any veggies you'd like!

(Updated with photos and better instructions June 2012.)  I don't know why it's taken me so long to get to this recipe in my quest to update my older recipes with better photos, but I first made this recipe  in September 2005.  Maybe it's because the original version was made with celery instead of peppers, which certainly made the dish a lot less colorful.  When I decided to update this I switched the celery for a mixture of red and yellow peppers, and also changed the cooking sauce a little so this could be a phase one recipe.  I couldn't resist adding a tiny bit of Sriracha to the sauce as well, but that's totally optional.  Actually you could switch out any of the vegetables here for something else and come up with a dish that's pretty good as long as you cut the pieces the same size and shape and pick veggies that cook quickly.  Enjoy!

Click to continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment