Wednesday, January 8, 2014

One on Fifteen Date

Last night on TV, Sean had a one on one date...last night in real life, he had a one on fifteen date with me and some of my friends.  What a good sport he is!  At the beginning of the season, I asked if he would come to my house the night of his first one on one date with Emily and watch the episode with me and my friends...he did not let me down.  He took a ton of pictures and answered most of their questions (some of these girls asked some in depth, no comment kind of questions!).  Thank you so much Sean!  I'm always so proud to show off my little brother :).

Me, Sean and my friends

Sean's biggest fans!  After everyone left, the babysitter brought the kiddos home (you can't have two toddlers at your watch party!).  Sean wanted to stay around and surprise them.  They squealed and jumped in his arms immediately.  They love their Uncle Seanie!

No comments:

Post a Comment