Sunday, October 13, 2013

Your Favorite Shade of Shay is...


Are you surprised?  I sure was!   The ironic part is that right this very minute, I'm actually on a trip...so me recapping my Shades of Shay and you picking this one as your favorite really go hand in hand.

This is me...on a trip :).

To go back and read the original post, click here.

Recently, I also started my Vacations Unpacked series where I also talk about things you should take on a trip...to see those posts, click here.


And for all of my Shades of Shay...click here to see the full list.  (People...I have covered so much...seriously, soooooo much!  You know everything about me!)

When I'm back from my trip, I'll be doing Shades on...

Shorts Part 2
Totes & Bags
Quiet Time
My love of the Real Housewives
Having Two Small Babies at one time
And so much more :)

Today on my foodie blog...Easy Easter Recipes!

Click here to see all of the yumminess!

Have a great day!












No comments:

Post a Comment