Sunday, October 13, 2013

Your 2nd Favorite Shade of Shay...

Yesterday, I told you that your 3rd favorite Shade of Shay was my Getting Dressed post, well today, I have your 2nd favorite...


This one really caught me off guard!  I did not expect this to be your second favorite Shade of Shay...but it was :).


To see the original post, click here.

I'm so glad that I've been able to encourage some of you ladies to get outside and get moving!  With swimsuit season upon us, it's never too late to get going.

You know what goes great with a good fitness post?  Mentioning how on my foodie blog today, I'm talking about One Pound Meals.  

You know what those are, right?  Those simple little meals that you can whip up for your family in less than 30 minutes...and you can substitute a pound of ground beef, ground turkey or ground chicken in any of the recipes.  How fabulous is that?!?!  Trying to cut back on the red meat?  Just use a pound of ground turkey in any of these recipes.  Click here to see them all!



And tomorrow...the #1 Shade of Shay.  And let me just tell you...I was shocked.  I really, really, really didn't see this one coming.  After over 50 shades, I think it's funny that you guys liked tomorrow's the most.

See you Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment