Saturday, October 19, 2013

What a Wednesday!

In honor of Wednesday...I have a bunch of random things to tell you that I'm in love with.  Why not?  It's Wednesday, we should celebrate my randomness!

I am absolutely in love with Jimmy Fallon hosting The Tonight Show.  In love.  Andrew and I are big Fallon fans and so we set our DVR to record the first episode (since we're asleep by 10:30)...and well, we haven't missed an episode yet.  We DVR them and watch them the next evening together.  I was a big Leno fan...but Jimmy just feels right for the part.  He is so darn likable and genuine.  Love him.

And since it's almost baseball season (thank goodness!)...I thought I'd share this picture that I love of Fallon too...

 ...he stars in one of my very favorite movies, Fever Pitch :).  I've watched the making of Fever Pitch (of course!) and all of the baseball scenes were shot live during actual Red Sox games.  If you haven't seen this movie...you need to.  It completely captures Red Sox Nation.

Speaking of people I love...
...I just finished reading Paula Deen's article in People magazine...

...I'm not sure if I've ever rooted for someone's comeback more than this lady's.  I just love me some Paula Deen!

Other random things for your day...my friend Rachel is about to have a girl in less than a week (which is awesome since she already has 2 boys), so I went over to her house and checked out baby girl's room and closet...oh my goodness!  The organization!


 Look at how she has the headbands stored...that's pretty genius if you ask me.  (And note, I do not know where she purchased these headbands...because I know you'll ask!)
I was impressed with this storage system...and I know some of you will love this and use this idea too!

I've been keeping an eye on this watch and waiting for it to go on sale...and bam!  It's now 40% off!  Such a fun watch especially for spring and summer.  I just love it!

I've also been on the hunt for a great flat shoe that is neutral...one I can walk everywhere in this spring and summer with my kiddos.  I realized the other day that all of my Toms are in fun, bright colors but sometimes, a girl needs a neutral.  After lots of trying on...I found and fell in love with these...


Love.

I researched these babies before buying them and asked two friends who I know have them...and everyone said to buy a half size down.  My other Toms are 8s but I bought these in 7.5 because I know they'll stretch a bit.  I'm so excited to have a pair of Toms that blend into the background.  Here are a few styling ideas...


I think these Hemp Toms will be great spring through fall actually.  Perfect!

And for kicks...some other neutral Toms for your liking...

The little red detail is cute on these Bimini Toms, Burlap Toms, Crochet Toms

And drum roll please...
...the Fringe Scarf is back in stock!  All four colors are available and I bet by the end of the day, they're sold out!  So many of you have emailed me about these!  Hurry up!  Click here to see.

And yesterday, I was walking through Nordstrom and saw that these scarves are now on sale for only $8.90!  Look!  I bought 3 of them!!  
I bought the green, rose and grey for all under $30.  Hello awesome!  The one I'm wearing in this pic is the green one...I would say it's more aqua/teal and less greeny green...but they call it green online.  And because I know you'll ask, these are my jeans :).

And some random Wednesday pics for you...
This was us on Sunday at church...my amigos. 

We woke up Monday morning to ice and snow, so I knew we would be home all day.  Beginning my day by the fire with some quality time in the Word along with Jesus Calling...I knew that was the perfect start to my day.

By 5:00 p.m., kids still in their pjs and no one had been put in time out all day...that's the sign of a really great snow day :).  And by the way, Smith had dubbed it "Green Day" at our house...

I'm starting a fun new series on my foodie blog today!  It's peaking inside different parts of my kitchen.  Today...


Click here to see!

Enjoy your Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment