Monday, October 21, 2013

This and That

A little this and a little that on your Thursday (which pretty much means that I have a very random assortment of things to say today...).

On Saturday, the weather was gorgeous in North Texas, so Smith and I headed to the park.  I just love spending one on one time with this boy.  I climb, I slide, I swing...I do it all....because one day, I know he'll stop asking me...so I need to appreciate it now.




If Elton John and Eddie Van Halen had a love child...it would look like this.


The cuteness. It kills me.  It also kills me that she literally screamed herself to sleep the night before because...she didn't like the way we tucked her in bed.  Yes.  Andrew and I had to turn up the volume on the Olympics to drown out her drama...but then she woke up all smiles and sweetness :).  I think she's a morning person like her mama and daddy...and not a night person.  I tend to scream at night too...

OK...you know how I keep telling you people to get this robe (because it's fabulous)...well now, not only is it fabulous but it's on sale.  Yup.  Hurry while they still have all colors and sizes available.  I wear mine every.single.day.  People...the softness...it's crazy good!

C has the pink one and I have the purple...so cozy.


You should go read Erika's blog today!  She's talking about my cousin's bow shop (where Kensington gets all of those cute bows!).  Erika has so many cute pics of Ebby Lee in some new spring bows!!

And don't forget about my buttons on the sidebar...
 ...I change them out seasonally...
...right now, I'm whipping up all things St. Patrick's Day and Easter.  Click the buttons on the right to find the perfect recipe for you!

And finally...new series coming to you!


I really try and answer every email I get from you.  I am always so honored that you reach out to me.  That being said, many of the emails I get are kind of like Dear Abby questions.  So, I thought it would be fun to display those questions with my responses occasionally on the blog.  No worries, if you send me one of these emails, all names will be changed for privacy.  Ask Away with Shay...not that I have any qualifications to answer your questions...but since you're asking, I'll answer :).  Coming soon.

And dinner tonight...



Yum.

Yum.

Yum.


Have a great Thursday!  See you in the morning!




No comments:

Post a Comment