Saturday, October 12, 2013

#shayeveryday2014 Weeks 14, 15, 16

Go ahead and get comfy.  You might even grab a cup of coffee and put your feet up...I have three weeks worth of Shay Every Day pics to share with you...we might be here a while.

While we were on vacation, I didn't post anything on Instagram and for the most part, really stayed off my phone...that being said, I still took a daily pic to have for the year :).  We left off with Week 13 way back on April 1...now, we're on to week 14...15 and 16 too.

Day 92: On this day (April 2), we celebrated Andrew's 33rd birthday!  The kiddos couldn't wait for him to come home from the gym that morning to give him their card.  We love you Andrew!


Day 93: My girlfriends and I went to dinner to celebrate Sheaffer and Sarah's birthdays!  Mexican food and good friends...you can't beat that!  Except...
...on the way home from dinner, Sheaffer and I got stuck in a storm.  It was hailing and raining so hard that I couldn't see to drive.  We had to take cover under a gas station...there is no one I would rather hide in a storm with than Sheaffer.  Or Michael Buble.  I'd be very happy being stuck in a car with Michael Buble...but Sheaffer is a close second. ;)


Day 94: Baking with my daughter and watching the Red Sox home opener...the perfect day.


Day 95: Sitting in the car waiting for his tee ball game.  I love this big guy so much!


Day 96: I found him reading one of his Bibles before church on this morning.  My prayer is that he always craves the Lord's Word.


Day 97: Hawaii bound baby!


Day 98: Lying by the pool watching the Red Sox play the Rangers on my iPad.  Perfect.


Day 99: I love spending the day with my family!  


Day 100: Beach bums.


Day 101: The Sugar Cane Train from Hell Maui.  Kensington's expression cracks me up every time I see it!


Day 102: Ten years ago we went to Maui on our honeymoon...hard to believe I love him even more now than then!


Day 103: The infamous boat ride to Lana'i!


Day 104: Lovin' vacation!


Day 105: My whole world in one pool.


Day 106: Headed home from Hawaii...they are a little over the vacation pictures :).


Day 107: Home.  We landed back in Dallas at 5:15 am.  It's always good to be home!


Day 108: I'm busy, busy, busy creating new recipes for summer!  Get your grill on people!


Day 109: Lovie's backyard is pretty awesome :).


Day 110: Easter Sunday!  Praise the Lord that HE LIVES!


Day 111: The day before, Smith found $44 in eggs at my uncle's Easter egg hunt...he wanted to eat at McDonald's and buy his friends ice cream...so we did.


Day 112: I love being their chauffeur!  I'm going to miss it one of these days.

 You can keep up with me every day in 2014 on Instagram @mixandmatchmama or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Face Book here.
Find me on Pinterest here
Find me on Instagram here

Tomorrow, is my big Shade of Shay about what I wore/read/took/did/stayed/you name it on my vacation.  You've been asking a million questions and tomorrow, I'm answering them!

On the foodie blog today...



Don't be scared...it's really simple and quick to whip up!

Have a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment