Monday, October 14, 2013

My Favorite Chick Flicks!

Ahhhh...I just love a good Chick Flick!  I love them the most on nights when Andrew is away from home.  I cuddle up with my blanket, a good movie and usually something sweet to eat and enjoy my favorite girly films.  Now don't get me wrong...I do enjoy a good guy movie from time to time too...but the chick flick...that's my favorite.

Last year, I posted my all-time favorite movies here, but today, I'm just focusing on the girly ones.  These are my favorite Chick Flicks (in no particular order)...

Oh my goodness!  So many reasons why I love this movie.  Hugh Grant, London, great music, Hugh Grant, the perfect montages at the beginning and end, Hugh Grant and London are just to name a few.

And then there is this one...I love me some Pretty Woman but seriously?  In my fantasy movie, I'm not a hooker, I'm a sweet runaway bride that falls in love with the witty journalist while living in the beautiful North East during the fall.  That is romance to me!


Do I even need to explain?  The best wedding movie.  Ever.


I absolutely loved reading this book and its sequel (Something Blue), so I was really excited when it turned into a movie.  I have such a crush on the guy playing Dex.  Like a super huge one.


Kate plus Matthew equals perfection.


I have watched this movie a bazillion times.  I love the music and I love the witty banter too.  If you haven't seen this one...it's kind of an oldie but definitely a goodie!

Speaking of oldies but goodies...Harry and Sally.  Love.


Cameron Diaz singing...it's worth the rental just for that!



And again...I didn't list my very favorite movies because they're on my Favorites List.  To see what they are, you need to click here.

Don't forget to check out my foodie blog today!  Today, I'm featuring my very, very, very favorite supper.  Ever.  It's so yummy!!


Happy Thursday everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment