Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fifty Two Shades of Shay: Crossbody Bags

Last week, I showed you this picture on my Vacations Unpacked post...me...and my crossbody bag.  Ahhhh...love.  I'm a purse and bag kind of girl...one of my favorite kinds are my crossbody styles...


...hmmmmm, not only do I apparently love a crossbody but I do not shy away from color either.  There is a lot of neon in those pictures!

Crossbody bags are awesome in situations where you need to carry just a little bit but don't want to be dragged down by a heavy tote.  Situations like vacations, going through the airport, going to the zoo, going to a baseball game, an outdoor event, shopping during the busy holiday season, going to a concert, shopping any time you have your kids and a stroller...basically, they're brilliant almost all of the time.  


These ladies look fabulous with their smaller crossbody body bags in fun, bright colors!  Kind of like this yellow one I bought years ago and love...


Since my bag is old and not around any longer...I found us some other options.  All small, most bright, and all fabulous...

I told Erika that she needs this pink crossbody right here!  It's 33% off right now!  And pink!  And fabulous!

Here are some other fun bags I found...

 Zip PocketTurquoise (in 10 other colors), Pink & Brown (in 2 other colors), Orchid Pink (in 6 other colors)

The first Zip Pocket bag reminds me of this one that I bought a few years ago...
...it's brown, it has zippers, it's perfection!  And it's only $28!


Oh goodness...here are a few more fun ones for you...
Black Quilted (in 2 other colors), Flower Pattern (in 8 other colors), FringeRed (in 3 other colors)

...I'm kind of crossbody crazy right now!

I bought this bag for both my mom and my grandmother for Christmas this past year.  I bought my grandmother the orange one and my mom the brown one...and they both love them!  It also comes in navy, fuchsia and black too.


Now, if you're looking for a bigger sized crossbody bag...one that holds more stuff and can be used for day to day life, I have those too.  Our sweet friend Sheaffer uses a big crossbody every day...and always looks darling with it.  If we know anything about Sheaffer, we know that Pinterest told her to...


Doesn't Sheaffer look fabulous with her bag?!?!
If Sheaffer says to use a large crossbody bag...we probably should!

Here are so fun options for you...

Look at this fun bag!  I love all three colors!

And this larger crossbody comes in 6 fun colors...perfect for every day use!

So there you have it...me plus the crossbody equals happiness.

Another Shade of Shay tucked away!  

Look what went on sale today at 40% off...
Yes!!  I am so stinkin' excited!!  I just love this pink and gold watch!

And oh my goodness...look what I made on my foodie blog today...
...Nutella Cinnamon Rolls!  Not only are they simple to make (you can make them within minutes!), they're delicious too!
If you missed my most yesterday, we're giving away one $1,000 Nordstrom gift card!  

Click here for details.

And don't forget...tomorrow, we're getting Pin-spired!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment