Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy Birthday Casey!

On Friday night, we celebrated Casey's birthday.  Like I said before, it's birthday season people...prepare yourself.

At first, I had my uncle take this picture of me and sweet Paisley, but then I decided to spice things up a bit and take pictures of the guests with me by myself instead...after all, it's my camera, my blog, my memories of the party...I should be in all of the pictures, right?  I think so. (Oh...and excuse the blah background of the pic above...my mom is remodeling my aunt's foyer and dining room and well, it's blah right now as they pick paint colors, etc.)

Brooke and me


Casey and me


Andrew and me


Dad and me


Sean and me



Kensington and me


Smith and me (he's a 2 year old boy...they don't sit still ever often)


Brandon, Austin and me (impressive camera skills, right?!)



Mom and me


Grandmother and me


Ken (a.k.a. Papaw) and me

Happy Birthday Casey!  We love you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment