Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Snow Cones with a Popsicle

Andrew was gone last night, so I decided to take the kids out for snow cones after dinner...even the furry kid.
 
I was beyond excited when Smith ordered a white snow cone.  Let's just say he's not the most careful snow cone eater, and I didn't want to be spending my night with OxiClean!
 

Sweet girl wanted a red snow cone to match her red dress :)
 

 
 

Smith looks cute...me...not so much.  I'm trying to hold Smith, the leash with a puppy attached to it and the camera.  But I just love my boy!
 

At this point, I've let Smith and the dog go play by the busy street and cars, so that Kensington and I can pose for a picture.  (OK...maybe not.  Just a random peaceful moment.)
 
 
A Popsicle who also enjoys a snow cone.
 
We missed you Daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment