Wednesday, January 1, 2014

i-Phone Life

I got an i-Phone.  This may not be shocking to you because it's 2012 and everyone over the age of 8 has one...but I didn't.  I had a Blackberry for three years but Andrew made me break up with it and so now, I'm dating an i-Phone.  My favorite feature, Pinterest :)...my second favorite feature...how easy it is to take pictures with it.  Here are some pictures I took last week with my new i-Phone. 

I had some very precious cargo in my car this week...my kids plus the 2 Slaughter kids.  It was so much fun!!  (At first, it was like herding cattle but once I had them strapped in and locked down, it was a lot of fun!).  They were so good and just talked, talked, talked...however, we arrived at our destination and had to wait in the car for 20 minutes, so I turned Aladdin on.  Three of them are watching Aladdin, one is making a face at me...can you guess which one? :)


I have said this a thousand times...my absolute favorite day of the year is the day my September issue of Southern Living arrives.  Seriously.  You can ask my husband.  And my mother.  It's better than my birthday and Christmas.  When I go to the mailbox and see it in there, the clouds part and the Lord shines down on me...I swear.  This issues tells me that the hot summer is over and fall is arriving...pumpkins, cocoa and Christmas lights are in my future...I love this day.  It was last Wednesday.  The clouds parted people.


I looked over at Kensington during lunch on Saturday and saw this sweet face...she is wearing a headband, bracelets and a scarf.  She is her mother's daughter.  Accessories are my life (and yes, nail polish counts as an accessory...she was wearing green sparkly that day as well).


This face is just a mess.  Lovie made him brownies.  He was in heaven!


I sent this picture to Sheaffer.  The text said "someone needs to take my Visa away".  I wasn't joking.  It should be removed from my wallet and not returned.  Before this day at Bath and Body Works, I had already purchased 4 of those large pumpkin caramel latte candles and 10 bottles of the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin soap and/or lotion...but for some reason, I keep buying more.  Right now, seriously, someone come get my Visa...just don't touch my candles or lotion.


I went in to check on Kensington before I went to bed and she was sound asleep wearing two scarves and bracelets.  Sweet girls wants to be fashionable even while sleeping.  Don't worry...I removed the scarves from around her neck before I went to sleep.


Andrew and I had a date night last week and I worked a little at Barnes and Noble while we were out...my life is pretty good...I get to work on travel and food...how did I manage to turn my two favorite hobbies into a career?  I'm not quite sure but I thank God every day that he's allowing me to.

That was last week via the i-Phone.  Here's hoping for another great week ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment