Thursday, January 2, 2014

Swanky

My sweet friend and fabulous photographer Narci D asked me if she could use Kensington as her model for a contest hosted by the clothing line Swanky Baby Vintage. She said she needed a brown haired, blue eyed, size 3T girl and that so happens to perfectly describe Miss K.  Well, well, well...the pictures were soooooo good!  So good in fact, that I asked sweet Narci to photograph Smith as well. 

 The funny part about the photography contest was that there were 19 models and people were to vote on Face Book for their favorite.  I noticed that K was #6 out of 19 models, so I called Narci and asked her how important it was for her photo to win...I could tell that it was pretty important, so I told her I would make it happen.  What did this savvy mama do to ensure that her daughter's picture won the contest?  Well, I called my little brother of course, and had him tweet it out to all of his "friends".  Thirty-five minutes later, K was in first place....by a mile.  So thanks to Uncle Seanie, we won the contest.  Gotta love an uncle with a lot of friends who will happily help.  Thank you Narci D Photography!














































Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment