Saturday, January 4, 2014

I heart Kidd Kraddick

Ok...please excuse me as I have a total nerd moment...this morning, Andrew, Sean and I went to visit the Kidd Kraddick in the Morning radio show live from their studio.  It was unbelievably cool.  I've been listening to Kidd Kraddick for 18 years.  Yes, 18 years!  So, to personally meet him (and his crew) and see where they work was a very cool moment for me.  And to top it off...I got to be on the air with Sean and the gang for a little Bachelorette talk.  Made.My.Life.  (Ok, maybe the husband and two precious kids made my life but this comes pretty close.  Oh and maybe when Michael Buble touched me, that made my life too.  Probably more than the two precious kids...but I digress...)

So, we got there this morning at 6:30 and were able to watch and listen for about 30 minutes before we went on the air.  Everyone was so nice...we received lots of hugs and an outpouring of love..a fantastic morning.  My favorite parts...Big Al hitting on me.  Twice.  Kidd telling me he read my blog.  Kidd tweeting me (oh yes, that rocked my Twitter world) and talking on air about my favorite brother and my favorite TV show.  A great day.  A great, great day. 

Me and Kidd! 


Me and Big Al! 

The whole gang...Kellie, Sean, Kidd, me, Jenna, J-Si, Andrew and Al.

Thank you so much Kidd Kraddick in the Morning!  You guys are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment